This is down to changes that were made for new versions of ZPE.
I am so proud to finally be releasing a free to use ribbon for the web. This project was inspired by working in the classroom with Microsoft Office 2010. I then had a look at already existing projects such as the one found here.
Me being me, I decided I'd rather write my own one. I am so proud to announce, a fully working ribbon (more features will come in the future.)
Please note, although the ribbon runs in a frame here, it is not required. I simply do this so my own website stylesheets do not affect it.
This project was started on 23rd of November 2015 at 23.40 as a spontaneous project I suddenly thought of. Since then I have been using it in one of my own projects called ClickIt. I have built this lightweight ribbon bar in very little time, but I don't see any bugs being possible at this point in time.
At the moment, there are just a few themes. I only added the blue theme as an opportunity to test it out with the interface. It's quite nice, but it's really just for testing.
S1s and S2s really enjoyed the lesson on cybercrime using the lesson on How to Rob A Bank on… https://t.co/MxjDYE2JFu
4 months ago
S2s doing really well in hardware test! Also really enjoying doing tests electronically rather than on paper.… https://t.co/ritdfcW6Mw
5 months ago
S1 and S2 pupils listing input and output devices and giving answers such as keyboard and mouse but there were also… https://t.co/dGxDkYqFxo
5 months ago